MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   COROWA - THE EVENT (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Corowa 2007 DVD (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11126)

Bob Moseley (RIP) 21-05-08 11:07

Corowa 2007 DVD

Hi all - just received and viewed Keefy's latest DVD, Corowa 2007. Another brilliant effort, all the more appreciated as Ada & I didn't attend this year, but this gave us our yearly Corowa buzz. To me the highlights were Rick's interview on his Staff Car and the two cameo interviews by Mike Cecil on the usage of motorcycles and staff cars by the Australian Military.

Thanks Keefy.

Bob

BTW Keefy, Ada thanks you from the bottom of her heart for her cameo appearance in the dying seconds of the DVD. If nobody remembers anything else they'll remember the lady saying "Oh s**t".

Tony Smith 21-05-08 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 98760)
Hi all - just received and viewed Keefy's latest DVD, Corowa 2007. To me the highlights were .....

Gear polishing 1, ..2, ... 3,4, ..5, (Damn, get oat!) ..6, ..7, ..8,9,10 :thup:

Keith Webb 21-05-08 20:54

Ada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 98760)
Hi all - just received and viewed Keefy's latest DVD, Corowa 2007. Another brilliant effort, all the more appreciated as Ada & I didn't attend this year, but this gave us our yearly Corowa buzz. To me the highlights were Rick's interview on his Staff Car and the two cameo interviews by Mike Cecil on the usage of motorcycles and staff cars by the Australian Military.

Thanks Keefy.

Bob

BTW Keefy, Ada thanks you from the bottom of her heart for her cameo appearance in the dying seconds of the DVD. If nobody remembers anything else they'll remember the lady saying "Oh s**t".

LOL, I laughed a lot when I put that bit in - I was almost in two minds as to whether to do it.

Glad you enjoyed it - for me the fire was a fun bit too, along with that funny Canuck guy who came all the way over to polish Max's gears nicely for him - he did a very thorough job indeed.

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 21-05-08 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 98785)
... along with that funny Canuck guy who came all the way over to polish Max's gears nicely for him - he did a very thorough job indeed.

Note that Emma stopped filming the moment that Canuckistani bloke got into a good rhythm... :mad:

Bob Moseley (RIP) 22-05-08 05:21

Sunray Spin-Ball

Hi Keefy - yes I forgot to mention the antics of our Canadian leader. Are you back next year Jif? I rushed that thread on as the site still continuously crashes.

Tim Tam - if you want pictures buy the brilliant DVD. Keefy will sell it to you at a good rate.

:D Salesman Bob

lynx42 22-05-08 10:19

1 Attachment(s)
G'day Bob,
Thanks for the comment on my staff-car interview. The old girl has seen a lot of the world and a lot of action in her life. She suffered, like many others, from fuel vaporisation this year. I was towed up Mt.Hotham, over the Great Divide, by a Toyota Prado, after suffering fuel vaporisation and then a "cooked" started motor, on the way home from Corowa. (33 kilometers and 264 corners.) The trip was the most economical I have ever had. The brakes got a bit warm slowing the Prado, Chev and loaded trailer on the down hill parts. Since Corowa, we've travelled a further 700 km. So you can see she gets used.
Regards Rick

Tony Smith 22-05-08 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 98807)
Tim Tam - if you want pictures buy the brilliant DVD. Keefy will sell it to you at a good rate.

:D Salesman Bob

But I did buy it! I actually got a better buy off Jan! :thup2: It was for sale at C 08 and there was a steady stream of buyers, that's how I know my favourite bit. :confused

Bob Moseley (RIP) 23-05-08 13:42

Underselling

Hey Keefy - did you read that? Tim Tam got a better deal from Jan at C 08. Someone trying to erode your revenue base?

:D Bob

Euan McDonald 26-05-08 09:39

Dvd

Hey Bob, we all got our DVD's @ C 08 the price was the same it was the smile from Jan they all lined up for. :)

Keith Webb 26-05-08 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 98902)
Hey Keefy - did you read that? Tim Tam got a better deal from Jan at C 08. Someone trying to erode your revenue base?

:D Bob

No, you should have been there for the show special. :D

See you next Corowa with your Phoenix. :thup:

lynx42 27-05-08 11:06

The cheapest of the weekend was buying it at the auction. Signed by Keefy into the bargain. So guess who won that item.