MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   COROWA - THE EVENT (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Corowa 2007 (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8290)

Sydneymver 19-03-07 14:05

Corowa 2007

Corowa event:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Corowa%202007/

Bruce McCann

cliff 19-03-07 21:43

Fantastic Bruce thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Cliff :)

Vets Dottir 2nd 19-03-07 21:57

Re: Corowa 2007

Quote:

Originally posted by Sydneymver
Corowa event:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Corowa%202007/

Bruce McCann

Hi Bruce,

I moved this thread over from the Softskin forum into this new Corowa forum Geoff just started for Corowa stuff, and left a re-direct from where you originally posted it so people can find it ;)
If I did wrong and you specifically wanted it in the Softskin forum, then I will move it back there for you.

:cheers:

Karmen

Ryan 20-03-07 02:48

Great pics Bruce, thx from me too.

zemsi 22-03-07 08:04

1 Attachment(s)
... one of MLU's youngest Members: Rusty Junior

zemsi 22-03-07 08:08

1 Attachment(s)
... and the 2nd youngest member: Farmer Junior in Bandiana

zemsi 22-03-07 08:14

Crew

1 Attachment(s)
... a demotivated, dehydrated Crew needs a rest after spending 10 h in Bandiana Museum!

zemsi 22-03-07 08:16

1 Attachment(s)
... and another Buddy needs water every 10 min.

zemsi 22-03-07 08:19

Sandstorm

1 Attachment(s)
Driving back from the Bandiana Museum to Corowa, a sandstorm approached.

zemsi 22-03-07 08:21

1 Attachment(s)
storm coming very close

zemsi 22-03-07 08:24

1 Attachment(s)
... and here is the red sandstorm!

zemsi 22-03-07 08:28

1 Attachment(s)
... Keefy filming his latest project: Year of the Harley Davidson ,-)

zemsi 22-03-07 08:32

Tocumwal

1 Attachment(s)
... a lonely Jeep at the Tocumwal Airfield

Ozzie John & Fiona 25-03-07 13:13

Thanks for the response at Corowa

As the president of the KVE Inc (Khaki Vehicle Enthusiasts) group, it is gratifying to see that Corowa (NSW Australia) now has it's own sub-forum on Maple Leaf Up. I will use this site to inform and keep up to date matters relating to the Corowa event known as the Annual GPA Swim in and Military Rally. This year as stated earlier the theme was Staff Cars and Cycle. Of the 164 entries, 7 staff cars arrived, 33 motor cycles and several pushbikes registered. Unfortunately, the majestic Murray River that Corowa is nestled on, did not live up to it's reputation as a significant water source due to the drought, so the larger amphibious (DUKW) vehicles were unable to swim. Only one small GPA ventured into the water. It was down around 6'.

Each year, we get new participants attending this event from all over the world and we were honoured to host Geoff Winnington-Ball for the first time and he's looking over my shoulder right now.

We'll get back to you with other photos and more information when we can.

Regards John Hedges

zemsi 25-03-07 13:32

1 Attachment(s)
... well, John. I think it was more than 5 to 12 that you finally got on MLU ;-)

Here's another pic (a little bit more sharper than Keefies) of some of the MLU members which were there on Saturday evening after the grill fire.

zemsi 25-03-07 13:36

1 Attachment(s)
... and here's the fire truck

zemsi 25-03-07 13:56

1 Attachment(s)
... John is informing the crowd at the Saturday parade

zemsi 25-03-07 14:07

1 Attachment(s)
... and Master Keefy in Action, getting images for the DVD "Corowa 2007 Year of..."

zemsi 25-03-07 14:11

1 Attachment(s)
... nice shirt, Tony

Richard Farrant 25-03-07 14:48

Quote:

Originally posted by zemsi
... and here's the fire truck

and I wonder why Bay's face looks the same colour as the fire truck :D :devil:

Vets Dottir 2nd 25-03-07 20:34

Re: Thanks for the response at Corowa

Quote:

Originally posted by Ozzie John & Fiona
As the president of the KVE Inc (Khaki Vehicle Enthusiasts) group, it is gratifying to see that Corowa (NSW Australia) now has it's own sub-forum on Maple Leaf Up. I will use this site to inform and keep up to date matters relating to the Corowa event known as the Annual GPA Swim in and Military Rally.

Each year, we get new participants attending this event from all over the world and we were honoured to host Geoff Winnington-Ball for the first time and he's looking over my shoulder right now.

We'll get back to you with other photos and more information when we can.

Regards John Hedges

Hello John and Fiona, and it was a happy surprize and it's really great to see you both in here!!!

I'm SO sorry I was not able to be there and meet you but I am very glad that Geoff was finally able to have his visit and attend ... also very glad that Geoff created a whole new forum just for Corowa :salute: I have a feeling it will be a busy part of MLU!

Take care,

:cheers:

Karmen

Keith Webb 25-03-07 21:34

Face

Quote:

Originally posted by Richard Farrant
and I wonder why Bay's face looks the same colour as the fire truck :D :devil:
Just wait for the video - there's plenty of fire action and interviews with Bay and Jif.

zemsi 31-03-07 16:04

stucked Blitz

1 Attachment(s)
There was still a little playing around in Corowa. Here's a Blitz C60X stucked in the Corowa Mountains ;-) I was told she did it around 10 times. Unfortunately, I only saw the last one.

Keefy filmed the whole thing in 16:9. Be prepared to see it on his famous DVDs. Hopefully he will post an apetizer soon ;-)

Watch me

Max Hedges 19-04-07 00:52

1st

1 Attachment(s)
the ford ute won the best ford at the Jerrawa show

Euan McDonald 19-04-07 06:00

Nice sash Max, just a couple hundred more shows & Kathy could make you a new bed spread. :D

zemsi 22-04-07 14:21

pics from Corowa

1 Attachment(s)
... I finally managed to upload some images from Corowa:

The images from the rest of the week will come soon. Hope you'll enjoy them.

cu
Chris

zemsi 13-05-07 17:03

all corowa pics

1 Attachment(s)
... finally all my Corowa 2007 images are available online.

Check it out here

Hope you will enjoy them. I took hundreds ;-)

Greetings
Chris

hrpearce 25-05-07 14:04

It was my first trip to Corowa this year(2007) I only made it for saturday but had a great day. Max showed me how to navigate this site when we dropped in on him on our way to Canberra. Now I know why Howard told me you can wast a lot of time here.