MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Restoration Forum (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   photo for Tony of Ganmain (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13038)

Max Hedges 19-06-09 13:02

photo for Tony of Ganmain

Tony requested a photo to show the brake pipes lines along the diff

Max

Howard 19-06-09 13:07

Well,..

Well where are they Max??
(Get Emma!) :yappy:

Keith Webb 19-06-09 13:20

Here's one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 115512)

And it's on a cab 12, but I don't know what possible good it will do Tony without a 'puter and net access!

http://gallery.me.com/oldcmp.net/100...12454103640001

This one shows brake lines which aren't conforming completely to the contours as they should. There's also a little clip under the spring (attached to the axle housing) which secures the pipe. The flexible hose is missing but you can see the brass union where it goes. Howard, guess which one this is.

Howard 19-06-09 13:32

Thanks

On behalf of Ganmain Tony, Thanks :cheers: :cheers:
Now I will download it
and I will print it
and I will take it to him
and I will remind him re the net thing.
(he owns an old computer)...
HH

Oh, yes, nearly forgot...
Nice F60L-ish truck!

Keith Webb 19-06-09 13:42

Ok...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 115515)
On behalf of Ganmain Tony, Thanks :cheers: :cheers:
Now I will download it
and I will print it
and I will take it to him
and I will remind him re the net thing.
(he owns an old computer)...
HH

Oh, yes, nearly forgot...
Nice F60L-ish truck!

Also the bracket which bolts onto the centre split of the diff needs a rubber grommet in it too.

We need to work on our Tony I think.

Max Hedges 19-06-09 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 115512)

looks like I lost them in space

I will go and wake Em up for help :D

thanks Keith for the help

Max Hedges 20-06-09 00:05

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the picture that the old man buggered up putting on.

Keith Webb 20-06-09 00:12

Emma show some respect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Hedges (Post 115536)

:teach:What you should have said was "Here is the picture that my dearest, most respected father buggered up putting on." :fry:

cliff 20-06-09 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Hedges (Post 115536)

:D I understand your post better then Keith's last one Emma :note:

Keith Webb 20-06-09 07:32

Understanding

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliff (Post 115545)
:D I understand your post better then Keith's last one Emma :note:

Cliff, it's about respectwhich is something in very short supply in the younger generation. Back in my day...... blah blah blah blah......zzzzzzz :yappy:

cliff 20-06-09 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 115546)
Cliff, it's about respectwhich is something in very short supply in the younger generation. Back in my day...... blah blah blah blah......zzzzzzz :yappy:

I agree wholeheartedly that the younger generation needs to learn what manners are Keith but, like Emma, I used to call my father "The Old Man" and would have used the same term to when he made a mistake. I am sure Emma said what she did with the greatest of affection, respect and love the same as I did for my father when ever I said it. :)

Keith Webb 20-06-09 14:42

Respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliff (Post 115548)
I agree wholeheartedly that the younger generation needs to learn what manners are Keith but, like Emma, I used to call my father "The Old Man" and would have used the same term to when he made a mistake. I am sure Emma said what she did with the greatest of affection, respect and love the same as I did for my father when ever I said it. :)

Don't worry Cliff, I was just having a lend of you! :thup: :cheers:

Alex Blair (RIP) 20-06-09 17:47

Good manners..

Around our place good manners where taught and learned on a continuous basis...with a touch of piss elm or a whift of the leather to help us remember..
Jeez ..how wrong can it be to "Spare the rod..and spoil the child.."..
My kids have never been in jail...
Yet..
They are well into their thirties so have a way to go but started out well should end up pretty good./
:support:remember :drunk: :salute:

cliff 20-06-09 22:25

Alex my Mum taught myself and my siblings manners as well using Love and a leather belt 1 1/2 inches wide and 1/8th inch thick when required. Not often, just enough to make me stop and think before repeating what I did last time. Keith is right about the youth of today having no manners and in a lot of cases no respect either for other people or their property. Some call it a fact of life but I still say that most could be taught the same way I was taugh and to hell with the idiots who brought in this 'No smacking' laws. :teach:

OK enough of a rant back to my coffee :drunk:

Max Hedges 21-06-09 00:24

Old Man

[QUOTE=Keith Webb;115537]:teach:What you should have said was

Help Uncle Keefy can you come and straighten the Old Man out he can't remember anything Emma tells him....
The other day Max left the gate open near the hayshed and boxed a couple of mobs of sheep together, Emma through her arms in the air and asked has HE been taking his pills lately.

Kathy

Keith Webb 21-06-09 01:38

A cry for help

[QUOTE=Max Hedges;115566]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 115537)
:teach:What you should have said was

Help Uncle Keefy can you come and straighten the Old Man out he can't remember anything Emma tells him....
The other day Max left the gate open near the hayshed and boxed a couple of mobs of sheep together, Emma through her arms in the air and asked has HE been taking his pills lately.

Kathy

OK I can see I need to come and sort Max out. :coffee

cliff 21-06-09 08:07

[QUOTE=Keith Webb;115567]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Hedges (Post 115566)

OK I can see I need to come and sort Max out. :coffee

Can I come and make it 3 old guys. One watching (me) another old guy trying to teach the third old guy some new tricks! Should be very interesting that :yappy: :D :cheers:

I better put my glasses on so I can see this coming :fry: :no4:

Max Hedges 21-06-09 13:12

[QUOTE=cliff;115584]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 115567)

Can I come and make it 3 old guys. One watching (me) another old guy trying to teach the third old guy some new tricks! Should be very interesting that :yappy: :D :cheers:

I better put my glasses on so I can see this coming :fry: :no4:

Cliff you can come ..... you bring the cake and I'll make the tea and we'll have a good old time :sheep:Em can sort the sheep out
Max

Tony Smith 21-06-09 14:25

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=cliff;115584]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 115567)

And once you've both sorted out Max, he can teach you 2 how to round up and split those two mobs of sheep. Emma would like to see that!