MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sold: F-15A CMP Cab 11 (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26438)

Rob Fast 12-10-16 00:59

F-15A CMP Cab 11

3 Attachment(s)
You will not find a straighter CMP. A perfect shell, sandblasted, primed, painted in an earlier restoration. Cab wood work, glass new,moldings all there, Enfield butt stocks,side curtains, perfect 2-B1 box,seats, instrument panel, all dog house panels,engine covers there,good rubber, every thing very straight. Drop in a flathead, a little electrical,brakework, certainly a project, but you won't see a finer starter chassis. I picked up this CMP in Churchbridge Sask. back in day, asking what I have into it $4000.00 Cad...Offering it here before it goes on KIJIJI where I will wait it out. Stay tuned for a HUP body/floor project being offer here soon.
Cheers Rob

rob love 12-10-16 01:53

Surely you are restricting that to Manitoba sales only Rob. Looks like cultural property to me.

Good luck on the sale. Nice looking truck....an Ontario restorer's dream.

Bob Carriere 12-10-16 02:42

What a beauty.......

Am I right to assume that it has GM axles front and rear with possibly the HD cast front axle????

...... so you could fit a Chev engine and it would "purr" along.........

what is the build date???

Cheers

Bob C

PS.....wait a minute....... where is the tool box....????

rob love 12-10-16 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Carriere (Post 229826)
Am I right to assume that it has GM axles front and rear with possibly the HD cast front axle????

...... so you could fit a Chev engine and it would "purr" along.........

what is the build date???

Cheers

Bob C

PS.....wait a minute....... where is the tool box....????

Sacrilege....I will not sleep tonight knowing there are people out there who would even joke about such a thing. Maybe it's time to move up into a Ford Bob.

The truck would be perfect to drop in one of the later 8BA full oil pressure Flathead V8 engines.

I noticed the missing tool box as well, and the shadow where the sign plate used to be. Still, hard to find metal as straight and solid as that anymore.

Rob Fast 13-10-16 00:55

more pics...

5 Attachment(s)
Tool box is there, someone just shortened it by about 10 inches. Yes Chev diffs, sorry no data plate. Cheers Rob

Rob Fast 27-08-17 23:45

Great truck!

Still here. Cheers Rob

Rob Fast 17-02-18 17:05

Sold!sold!

Sold to a good home.

Phil Waterman 18-02-18 00:53

Good home is a good thing

Hi Rob

I was going to say "hope you past along MLU as source of information and support " but I should assume you would. Selling a CMP that you have owed is always a bitter sweet event passing forward to some one who will enjoy and appreciate it is a good thing.

Cheers Phil