MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For Sale: CMP Cab13 Switch Plates (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27357)

RichCam 29-04-17 13:50

CMP Cab13 Switch Plates

4 Attachment(s)
Dimensioned from actual Cab13 switch plates, I have had sets of Chev (aluminum) and Ford (brass) switch plates fabricated. These are reverse engraved decal plates, not painted, on aluminum and brass. Holes for the mounting screws and switches will have to be drilled by the purchaser.

$25 Cdn for the small 3 switch plate, $35 Cdn for the large 5 switch plate and $52.50 Cdn for the pair.

Top left pic is an aluminum Chev pair, top right is a brass Ford pair.
Each lower picture - brass on the left side, aluminum on the right.

Shippable world wide since they fit into a standard envelope.

Dave Newcomb 01-05-17 04:21

Hi; would like to order the brass pair for a '42 F60s USA ship. email newctenn1@gmail.com

RichCam 01-05-17 17:53

SOLD: Ford & Chev Plates

Thanks Guys, PM's sent. If anyone else wants a single plate or a set of plates, let me know.

Harry Moon 01-05-17 18:02

I'm in

Aluminum please. :thup2:

Kirk Armitage 01-05-17 22:17

PM sent .
K Armitage

James Y 02-05-17 02:07

PM Set
Jim Y

RichCam 02-05-17 02:47

Queuing up Dash Plate Orders

Thanks again for the orders. It takes about 2 weeks for the engraver to make and send me the plates. I'll monitor this posting for any more orders for the next week and then I will send in my order. I will keep you posted on the status.
Regards, Richard

RichCam 16-05-17 03:26

Thanks guys. I've mailed out the first set of plates and I have now received all the remaining payments. The engraver was notified of the order last week and the additional plates should arrive late next week. I will then dispense them as per your instructions.
Regards, Richard

James Y 16-05-17 07:18

I received my plates, thank you they look great

Jim

RichCam 07-06-17 13:15

CMP Dash Switch Plate Status

Guys, the plates were dispatched by the Engraver to me via courier yesterday. I hope to receive them Thursday and then have them in the mail to you on Friday.
I will post an update on Friday.
Regards, Richard

lssah2025 07-06-17 15:45

Could these be adapted to use on an Otter and C15TA? cut etc.

RichCam 07-06-17 16:55

Toggle Switch Plates - other vehicles

Yes Issah, I got the idea from Peter Duggan. He developed his own set of engraved plates for his Lynx II project. All that is needed is a 1:1 scanned image of the switch plate that you want created. It is programmed into the engraver (3 axis mini milling machine) after the decals are applied to the steel or brass backing. Do you have the original plates?
Richard

RichCam 09-06-17 18:36

In the mail..June 9th

Chris, David and Kirk - your plates arrived and are in the mail later this afternoon.
Bob - I have your plates here at the shop.
I have an extra set of Ford brass plates remaining if anyone is interested.
Thanks guys, Richard.

japes 09-06-17 18:56

Ford Brass switch plates

I'll take that last set of Ford Switch plates. PM sent.

J.P.

Chris Preston 18-06-17 04:14

Chev CMP Toggle Switch Plates

Hi Rich,

The plates arrived yesterday - beautiful work. Many Thanks for this. :)

Cheers,

Chris Preston,
Victoria, BC,

lssah2025 18-06-17 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichCam (Post 238649)
Yes Issah, I got the idea from Peter Duggan. He developed his own set of engraved plates for his Lynx II project. All that is needed is a 1:1 scanned image of the switch plate that you want created. It is programmed into the engraver (3 axis mini milling machine) after the decals are applied to the steel or brass backing. Do you have the original plates?
Richard

I might have a set of originals, that aren't the best, will see what they look like when I get them. Need them for 3 vehicles...

Vincent BLASSIC 08-06-18 06:43

For sale again ???

Interested