MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario Military Vehicle Association News (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OMVA Militaria & Military Vehicle Parts Show - Campbellville - November 3, 2018 (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29330)

Terry Witiuk 12-09-18 02:30

OMVA Militaria & Military Vehicle Parts Show - Campbellville - November 3, 2018

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All. Just a quick post to inform everyone that the OMVA Militaria and Military Vehicle Parts Marketplace/Show this fall is scheduled for Saturday November 3rd, 8am - 12 noon.

NEW LOCATION!

This event is now being held at the Mohawk Inn, 9230 Guelph Line, Campellville. For those interested, the Inn does have a restaurant and guest rooms. Room information can be found at http://www.mohawkinn.com

Hope to see everyone there!

Attachment 102131

RichCam 24-09-18 16:00

Ford im Kriege - Nov. 3rd

Hi all, I plan on attending this show and I thought that I might throw out a pre-show request to whomever might have a copy of Ford im Kriege by Reinhard Frank that they would like to sell? Let me know and we can transact a deal at the show.
Cheers, Richard

chris vickery 25-09-18 16:06

Count me in, I will be at the show for sure as a Vendor

Terry Witiuk 07-10-18 15:07

OMVA Militaria & Military Vehicle Parts Show - Campbellville - November 3, 2018

A few of us are going to stay back after the show to enjoy some good food and good company. Every welcome...who else is interested? :cheers:

chris vickery 12-10-18 23:56

Have a pile of once used 7.62 and 50BMG ammo cans for sale. These are essentially new, released from US Government, not the same as the Princess Auto trashed out cans or knock offs that are going $30-40 a pop.
$20 each, 2 for $30.
Taking per-orders for the Show.
CV

Robin Craig 30-10-18 12:07

Anyone from the Kingston or Ottawa area going? I am unable to attend and am trying to get something picked up, small box size, and brought back east.

Any help appreciated

Brian Gough 30-10-18 13:20

Robin,
I can get it as far east as Oshawa for you.
Brian

Robin Craig 31-10-18 00:02

Brian,

That would very very generous of you and accommodating.

I would like to take you up on it please.

Details by phone or email shortly

Brian Gough 31-10-18 02:10

No problem Robin.

Somehow I think the MLU Express will be able to get it on to Castleton, maybe even to Cherry Valley for you.

Stay tuned.

Brian

Barry Churcher 31-10-18 16:17

Robin, I checked with Janet last night and she is still making periodic trips to the Belleville Court House. She is there for 8:30 am delivering documents so she could meet you or drop it off at a suitable location. She works in Brighton so that is a for sure thing.
Cheers,
Barry

Paul Singleton 01-11-18 15:45

Parts pickup

I should be at the show and I would gladly pick up Robin’s package for him.
Thanks

Robin Craig 01-11-18 22:24

Blimey,

so many offers,

Paul I will take yours as you are the closest of the 4 offers. I will connect by other means tonight

Thank you all

Jordan Baker 02-11-18 01:43

Robin....this is how the rumours of you actually being able to smile get started. :rolleyes

chris vickery 02-11-18 02:55

MLU express is a wonderful thing. It is really great how so many different folks with a similar passion unite to help each other out on a regular basis. I know that I have many people to thank over the years for their generosity in helping me out, which in kind, I always try to return to others. The MLU community is truly unique.

Robin Craig 02-11-18 05:00

Thanks to all, final answer, Paul Singleton will bring the trophies home.

Jordan, you obviously have not recounted stories of Ferrets or Land Rovers enough to induce me to smile, I can smile on command if asked, happy to do so anytime you need one from me! :thup2::remember

chris vickery 04-11-18 16:52

Thanks to the OMVA Exec, P and S Simundson for another good show.

Robin Craig 04-11-18 23:00

Many thanks to Brian and Peter and Paul and Barry, sorry I missed it