MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Roof Hatch Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10548)

Bob Moseley (RIP) 19-02-08 11:57

Roof Hatch Wanted

Hi all - a mate has a restored F15 but he requires a roof hatch. It has to be a double skinned one as the truck has two grab handles not one.
Bob

Keith Webb 19-02-08 16:55

Australian Ford roof hatch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 93988)
Hi all - a mate has a restored F15 but he requires a roof hatch. It has to be a double skinned one as the truck has two grab handles not one.
Bob

Rocking horse pooh.

I have a couple but they're spoken for. They are one of the most vulnerable parts on a Ford CMP here as the double skinning sitting horizontally leads to condensation which makes them rot from the inside out starting from the lowest corner. :bang:

Bob Moseley (RIP) 20-02-08 22:25

Hi Keefy
The fact that you have two that are spoken for doesn't really help my mate. The new owners should already have picked them up if they are interested, I would. Tell you what, I'll trade you one of those hatches for one of your new DVDs. How's that for a deal.
:ergh: :D Bob

Keith Webb 20-02-08 22:32

Make me an offer I can't understand

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 94093)
Hi Keefy
The fact that you have two that are spoken for doesn't really help my mate. The new owners should already have picked them up if they are interested, I would. Tell you what, I'll trade you one of those hatches for one of your new DVDs. How's that for a deal.
:ergh: :D Bob

The speaking is done by my No9 gun tractor which is in need of two. :p

lynx42 20-02-08 23:29

Hey Bob,
That sounds like a bit of double dipping. How can you trade Keefy one of his own DVD's for one of his own roof hatches.Or was that an intentional slight of hand. Rick

Bob Moseley (RIP) 22-02-08 05:15

Hi Rick
That was intentional but it must have been to subtle for him. I reckon he'd be a good candidate for a poker school. BTW if your new brake booster needs refurbishing, don't forget Adelaide is the place to get that done.
Bob

Keith Webb 22-02-08 05:45

Subtle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 94148)
Hi Rick
That was intentional but it must have been to subtle for him.

:blink::ergh: :whinge :nono:

Tony Smith 22-02-08 07:12

Note to Moderators, DON'T change his name from Salesman Bob. :doh:

Keith Webb 22-02-08 09:19

Salesman

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Smith (Post 94156)
Note to Moderators, DON'T change his name from Salesman Bob. :doh:

LOL, don't worry Tim Tam Tony, we won't!

The tradition goes back to my first visit to Canada when Jif was showing me his moderator powers and it's of course well entrenched now. :thup2:

Keefy. (This is almost the only place I'm called that). :D

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 22-02-08 11:49

Sounds to me like a job for.... Border Raiders Incorporated!

Jif, just musing quietly in the corner here....

:sheep:

Keith Webb 22-02-08 20:07

Theft??!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball (Post 94167)
Sounds to me like a job for.... Border Raiders Incorporated!

Jif, just musing quietly in the corner here....

:sheep:

Surely you're not inciting Salesman to take what's not his are you? :nono: :eek:He'd have to perform a citizen's arrest on himself. :doh: