MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For Sale: Carrier parts (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21006)

ron 26-09-13 05:57

Carrier parts

I have a few carrier parts that are surplus to my requirements for sale,
red and blue tail light lences, gear stick knobs, various rear bins, track winch, front mudguards, complete bogies, front idler brackets,rear bogies,vickers spare parts leather box as new,spring removal tool, orihinal glass port lences, complete sets of visor ports with per spex lences,one n o stock steering box, 3 track sipport rings,bogies spring removal tool bren gun port,main cross tube as new complete hand brake.* australian carrier wheels no rubber but the same width as the vickers light tank 8 spoke type, I have more bits and pieces, but this should be enough for a start,write your wants and I will check my store

Nathan Clark 26-09-13 09:20

Ron PM message sent.

Regards, Nathan

Dale Jordan 26-09-13 10:29

Ron E mail sent

Regards Dale

Rene Pijper 26-09-13 23:08

Carrier parts

Sent PM

Regards Rene

ron 28-09-13 00:50

Parts update

Just a quick update on the parts that I have for sale, the carrier gear stick knobs are all sold, as are all of the blue tail light lences, I still have a few red ones left just checked my other shed and found 16 carrier wheels all with rubber,some bogie springs several sets, also a couple of sets of sprockets, and a set of engiine covers 3 in the set for a Matilda tank,there are also some seat bases for carriers, and bits of rods for steering and brakes also some pedals, have found a couple of bases for the gear box rubber to sit on, also a couple of the leath Vickers barrel holders the sit on the bracket behind the driver these are about as scarce as Rocking Horse s..t the only ones that I have seen in well over fourty years of playing with carriers,

Andrew Rowe 28-09-13 04:04

Carrier Parts

PM sent
Thanks
Andrew

ron 01-10-13 02:14

Computer stuff up

Just a quick note if any of you guys out there have sent me P M messages and not had a reply I have answered you all but I have had a computer stuff and you may not have received my reply, so please rewrite me and we will sort it out, thanks guys Ron

ron 02-10-13 06:49

5 spoke wheels

Anyone out there need two 5 spoke carrier wheels, rubber is very good on both of them, I have sold carriers in the past with 3 and 4 ,5 spoke wheels, it would be nice to see a carrier with a full set of them, well here are two of them first in best dressed, thanks ron

ron 04-10-13 09:46

Vickers spare barrel case

5 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of pics of the Vickers sparel barrel holder

Marc van Aalderen 04-10-13 19:58

Ron,

PM sent on Vickers case.

Thank you.

Cheers,

ron 12-01-14 06:38

Vickers spare barrel holders

Its been awhile but i have found the other two Vickers spare barrel holders that I thought had gone missing 1st in best dressed, also I have a set of 3 Matilda tank engine covers, you can see pics of the barrel holders, above this post thanks

Lynn Eades 12-01-14 11:47

Hi Ron, Pm sent

Scrivo18 12-01-14 13:15

pm

Pm Sent

Tim

carrierbarry 12-01-14 18:45

Carrier bits

How much the statue !!!!
Not sure where that fits on a carrier , might look good on the roof rack…..

:)

Have a good year Ron, catch up soon.

Barry