MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   M135 CDN (1956) for Sale (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14854)

M5SS 09-06-10 21:29

M135: Complete or parted out

I have 1 M135 W/O winch relatively complete, that I will sell complete, or the parts separately. I have the following new:
Wheels, complete (NDCC pattern tires)
Canvas & top bows
Transmission
Wiring harness
Rear & front turn/BO lights
Tailgate
other bits & pieces.
As it sits, it has 6 wheels on it already- newer tread pattern than the NDCC. Has a transmission in it, but slips out of 3rd gear. Hence the extra one. Has 2 gas heaters, cab & engine.
I'll ask $4,000.00 or offers. Registered in AB, Resides in Edmonton. Parts prices, please ask

Cheers

Don

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 09-06-10 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by M5SS (Post 131677)
I have a 1SVC BTN M135 W/O winch for sale. Long story, but I have no use for it anymore. Runs, relatively complete, but some parts taken off. I have new:
Wheels, complete
Canvas
Transmission
Wiring harness
Tailgate
other bits & pieces.
I'm asking $8,000.00 or offers. Registered in AB, Resides in Edmonton.
Anything missing do ask

Cheers

Just a name, mate... :)

M5SS 10-06-10 01:20

One other thing...

Forgot to mention- there are 2 sets of wheels. Pattern on there now are the earlier SMP tires, Firestone super all traction N.D. pattern. new ones are the original NDCC type.
Point taken- Reply to me, Don.

Wpns 421 10-06-10 01:59

We have a small website that you can advertise for free. We get quite a lot of hits, people looking for MV. If I can make a suggestion, check the prices on M135, I recently sold one completely running, all repainted, good tires registered for the road. I sold it for $3000 after one year on the market. Please do not take offence of this post, but if you want to sell it check the prices. Gilles

M5SS 10-06-10 13:25

Oops...

No offence taken- rather know now that sit here wondering :-P
So when I said offers, I guess it's alot lower than I thought. So be it. I know these trucks aren't big movers.
What is your site, if I may ask?

Cheers

Don

Wpns 421 10-06-10 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by M5SS (Post 131732)
No offence taken- rather know now that sit here wondering :-P
So when I said offers, I guess it's alot lower than I thought. So be it. I know these trucks aren't big movers.
What is your site, if I may ask?

Cheers

Don

Sorry the site is www.militarytrucks.ca. Gilles

markcos 18-06-10 07:18

Hey Don , i got a $1000 bucks ??? and i am in edmonton. :coffee
780 445 0637 mark.

derk derin 19-06-10 07:06

Spare set of tires?

Hi Don,
I am looking for a set of 5 new or like new 11.00 x 20 NDCC for my Ford CMP 3ton ambulance restoration.I need good ones with lots of tread and no cracks for it to pass a safety.What shape are the spare set you have and would you be willing to sell them separate?
Thanks,Derk.

M5SS 20-06-10 16:46

Wheels

Hi Derk

The wheels are perfectly new, never installed. Before putting them in the basement, I rolled them in the snow to clean them off.
Problem is, I have 7 of them, and they all have the M135 rims installed with tube & flap. I'd rather see all 7 complete go at the same time. I have no idea, but is the bolt pattern and offset the same? If not, and you're still interested, the rims are the 2 part type, that can be separated with a large prybar.
Another approach, the truck now has 6 complete wheels on it, they're used, but I'd say about 95% tread, no cracks, newer type, Firestone super all traction N.D. I can take some pictures and give a price, whichever you prefer if interested.

Cheers

Don

derk derin 20-06-10 21:32

Tires

Hi Don,
Brand new tires would be perfect.I am interested in the older non directional pattern which is the closest looking tread pattern to a WWII tire.My truck has them on now and I like the look but they are worn down and covered in cracks.I was hoping to pick up 5 tires as I have a Dakota truck and not alot of room to fit more than that but if you want to sell the 7 tires together,I can see about renting a trailer from U haul to bring them back.Would it be possible for the rims to be removed as I would not need them and would lighten the load.Let me know what you think and pictures and a price for the 7 tires would be great.You can send them to; derk_derin@yahoo.ca or my phone number is 1-204-770-7038.
Thanks,Derk
http://www.alfrules.com/derk/IMG_7162.jpg

M5SS 20-06-10 23:49

Tires

Hi Derk

I don't want to give you a bad deal, so I have a better idea. You can get the same tires from Wallace W. Wade, Dallas, TX USA. 214-688-0091. No idea how much they cost. Another thought, I've seen tires that size in the UK with the Dunlop Trakgrip pattern- same as Ferret. Those are a beautiful tire to drive on, Has the same advantage of a helical gear over a straight cut. If for whatever reason that doesn't work, let me know, and we'll figure it out.

derk derin 21-06-10 04:10

Hi Don,
I have done a search for these tires and new cost between $350.00 to $450.00 new which is way unaffordable for me to consider.I like the fact that you are within driving distance for me to pick them up.I would be interested to get a price from you on the set of 7 tires.As for pictures,I have been to your place and if you say they are new,that is what they are! I am on holidays this week and will be on holidays July 4 to 11.I will be going to the mvpa convention in Kansas but could possibly leave at the start of my holidays to pick them up?
Derk.

rcaf64 03-09-10 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by M5SS (Post 131677)
I have 1 M135 W/O winch relatively complete, that I will sell complete, or the parts separately. I have the following new:
Wheels, complete (NDCC pattern tires)
Canvas & top bows
Transmission
Wiring harness
Tailgate
other bits & pieces.
As it sits, it has 6 wheels on it already- newer tread pattern than the NDCC. Has a transmission in it, but slips out of 3rd gear. Hence the extra one. Has 2 gas heaters, cab & engine.
I'll ask $4,000.00 or offers. Registered in AB, Resides in Edmonton. Parts prices, please ask

Cheers

Don

is the M135 still for sale

Stan Leschert 08-12-10 05:56

are the gas heaters still for sale, also what about canvass