MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Sergeants' Mess (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Moving.... (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15661)

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 01-11-10 15:01

Moving....

Going to have spotty internet access in the next few days as I'm moving back out to the country now that Sally's gone back east. Please keep an eye on things and I'll try to ensure things stay up & running in the interim, but please be advised that it might take some time until I respond to your PMs/emails. I'm not sure what my new phone number will be, but I will so advise when I know. All my electronic contact details will remain the same.

Jif

Alex Blair (RIP) 01-11-10 15:47

Where you going..??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball (Post 138198)
Going to have spotty internet access in the next few days as I'm moving back out to the country now that Sally's gone back east. Please keep an eye on things and I'll try to ensure things stay up & running in the interim, but please be advised that it might take some time until I respond to your PMs/emails. I'm not sure what my new phone number will be, but I will so advise when I know. All my electronic contact details will remain the same.

Jif

Where you heading??
Maybe BooBee has some extra bunk room in the barn and your cats would be in like Flynn.
Could be worse..
Good luck..
I hate moving.
:salute: :salute: :drunk:

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 02-11-10 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Blair (Post 138202)
Where you heading??
Maybe BooBee has some extra bunk room in the barn and your cats would be in like Flynn.
Could be worse..
Good luck..
I hate moving.
:salute: :salute: :drunk:

I hate moving too, but the people who own this place want it back. I'm moving to a friend's place up in Mt. Albert (ON) and to say the least it will be a new experience. Yeah, I'd love a corner of Boobee's barn, but it might be a trifle cold in deep winter. In any case, my three remaining cats are my first concern! Two are young and resilient, but the third is almost 18 now and kind of precious.

We all just... FIDO....

Jon Skagfeld 02-11-10 01:26

Sunray...I see that you're on-line, so what is the time frame for your move?

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 02-11-10 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon Skagfeld (Post 138207)
Sunray...I see that you're on-line, so what is the time frame for your move?

Pronto... within a couple of days and no, I don't want to go but have no choice. On the other hand, it will be good to get back out to the country, and if I never set foot in Toronto again (other than for the Kangaroos) it will be too damned soon!

Keith Webb 02-11-10 02:40

Move

All the best with your move Jif.

cliff 02-11-10 03:23

Take Care my friend and try and have a good move :)

maple_leaf_eh 02-11-10 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball (Post 138205)
... I'm moving to a friend's place up in Mt. Albert (ON) and to say the least it will be a new experience. ...

There are mountains in southern Ontario worthy of the name? :)

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 03-11-10 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh (Post 138216)
There are mountains in southern Ontario worthy of the name? :)

Really OLD mountains... read high hills now. :)

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 03-11-10 18:10

Please be advised that in advance of this move I have reactivated my cellphone and while my current telephone will be good for a couple of days yet, please use my cellphone henceforth if you need to contact me verbally. The number is 416-540-3222.

Cheers,

Jif

Hanno Spoelstra 03-11-10 22:08

Good luck with the move Jiff! In a move you always loose stuff. No problem, but be sure not to loose yourself . . . :rolleyes