MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   TAC HQ (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Problems (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17303)

Little Jo 04-10-11 08:23

Problems

Hi

I am experiencing problems attaching photos as attachments to new threads I am putting up, I keep receiving the following message:
Quote:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at mapleleafup.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.mapleleafup.net Port 80

Can anyone help me please....

Cheers

Tony

Keith Webb 04-10-11 11:12

Problems with pics

Hi Tony

I linked to some today without trouble - will try to add some to see if I get the same error.

Keith Webb 04-10-11 11:16

Nothing happened

Tried uploading, nothing happened, not even an error message.

Have you tried uploading to another location then linking the image?

Little Jo 04-10-11 12:57

Attachment problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Webb (Post 153864)
Tried uploading, nothing happened, not even an error message.

Have you tried uploading to another location then linking the image?

Hi Keith

Thanks for the info. I have only had this problem since I started using my new camera, Canon. I had no problems with the old camera, Sony. I will download from my memory stick to a new folder and try again. :mad:

Cheers

Tony :no4:

cliff 04-10-11 18:40

could the new camera photos be too large in size? Just a thought. :)

Little Jo 05-10-11 00:18

Camera problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliff (Post 153874)
could the new camera photos be too large in size? Just a thought. :)

Hi Cliff

You are correct. I checked the size of the Canon photos and found them to be far too large in size compared to my old Sony photos. I played around with them late last night and I was able to reduce the size so I could post them, but I was not happy with the clarity so I will have a good old play around with the camera today to rectify my problem. :coffee

Cheers

cliff 05-10-11 00:22

:) when you said new camera I thought to myself...Ah bigger MP's bet they are too big in size now. Glad you have sorted it out now Tony :)

Bob Moseley (RIP) 05-10-11 04:57

Image Size

Tony - for MLU I drop the resolution through Adobe to 800-1000 pixils. Works for me and should for you as we have the same camera.

:teach: Bob

Little Jo 05-10-11 06:29

Camera upgrade

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Moseley (Post 153889)
Tony - for MLU I drop the resolution through Adobe to 800-1000 pixils. Works for me and should for you as we have the same camera.

:teach: Bob

Hi Bob

Thanks mate I have now got it right so there should be no more problems, I thought the size would have been the same as the old camera, but as we progress so does the technology and picture quality. :doh:

Cheers

Howard 05-10-11 06:35

See?

See? Size DOES matter. :teach: