MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario Military Vehicle Association News (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Call for Nominations for OMVA Executive (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28112)

Barry Churcher 01-11-17 00:48

Call for Nominations for OMVA Executive

Call for Nominations

The term of office for 2 of the 4 elected positions on the OMVA Executive - Vice President (incumbent Terry Witiuk) and Treasurer (incumbent Brian Olivieri) expires at the end of 2017.

This is the call for nominations for those two positions, for a 2 year term commencing in 2018 and expiring at the end of 2019.

All members in good standing may stand for any elected office. A member may hold only one office. A nominee may be nominated by any other member in good standing who will first obtain the nominee's agreement to serve.

Nominations must be received by me, Barry Churcher, Secretary/Membership Coordinator: via email by the closing date of Wednesday Nov. 15, 2017.

If an election is necessary, voting shall be conducted by email, with completed ballots being returned by December 10. If you have any questions please contact any member of the OMVA Executive.

Cheers,

Barry

Barry Churcher 14-11-17 20:16

Reminder - Deadline Tomorrow: Call for Nominations for OMVA Executive

Call for Nominations for OMVA Executive

This is a reminder that any nominations for the elected positions of Vice President and Treasurer on the OMVA Executive must be received by me via email by the closing date of Wednesday Nov. 15, 2017.

Cheers,

Barry Churcher
OMVA Secretary / Membership Coordinator

Barry Churcher 18-11-17 19:23

Nominations for OMVA Vice President and Treasurer

Nominations for the positions of Vice President and Treasurer have now closed. One nomination was received for each position:

for Vice President, Terry Witiuk, nominated by Peter Duggan
for Treasurer, Brian Olivieri, nominated by Brian Gough

Terry and Brian have confirmed they are willing to serve another term. As there is only one nominee for each position an election is not necessary and they are acclaimed in their positions, with their term to expire at the end of 2019.

Congratulations to Terry and Brian :salute: and thanks to all members who either nominated or showed their support for these nominations.

The full elected Executive for 2018 is:

President Les Fisher, term expires end of 2018

Vice President Terry Witiuk, term expires end of 2019

Treasurer Brian Olivieri, term expires end of 2019

Secretary / Membership Coordinator Barry Churcher, term expires end of 2018

Cheers,

Barry Churcher
OMVA Secretary / Membership Coordinator

Les Fisher 19-11-17 04:32

I just wanted to thank the members for returning Brian and Terry back to the executive. Congratulations to Brian and Terry for being returned to your post. I look forward to working with both of you for another term.
Les...