View Single Post
Old 24-04-04, 09:29
Richard Notton

Default Re: One more for the pot

Quote:
Originally posted by Pete Ashby
Thank you Richard, most gracious,

I'll lower the level of the debate slightly with something else that just sprang to mind.

Well, I hope Pete has made it back from the pub and here's another thing, one day you'll all have to use the inky pen and snail mail to talk to us from the inside of a HM Prison somewhere.

None of us have the accreditation and highway transportation certificate for hazardous materials, in this instance asbestos.

Chev owners are favoured with just one head gasket, Ford owners are in deep do-do with a double offence.

I'll probably have an appointment with Mr Albert Peirpoint and the final drop since I have a head gasket the size of a decent table keeping the eight holes of the Rt. Hon Charles Rolls and Sir Henry Royce's finest from puffing into each other, plus eight little buggers in the exhaust header and another six in the wheel hub seal carriers.

And you can stop grinning McSpool, it applies to Edam & Gouda Land too.

I blame you entirely Spinny-Ball for winding me up, you wait until I get you here next month, you're on water only and no ciggies.

The bare faced cheek of it, bloody colonials winding me up, I'm off to service the club box trailer with some basic Anglo-Saxon and have a whinge at Ballard.

R.