View Single Post
Old 16-12-09, 02:22
MUTT Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Alcorn View Post
I'm looking for a M101CDN2 1/4ton Trailer in original configuration, to go with my Iltis, obviously I'll have to ship it to the US.

Also would like to buy a GPMG Mounting Kit that was intended for the Command and Recce configuration Iltis.

R442 Aux Receiver "Doghouse" if such a thing exists. Figured I can save more space in the cargo area instead of 2 AN-VRC12 Radio Sets in "Doghouses"
First and foremost, I look forward to seeing this build as it sounds like it will be interesting.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled and ear to the ground for the C&R Kit. Not sure if it was strictly an OOA item or not. Sadly I watched a Bull Dozer flatten all of those C&R equipped Iltis just outside of Camp Julien in Kabul in mid 05 We had a standing task to assist with their destruction after the Haji ANA refused them (wanted spare parts support and other things) Never even crossed my mind to snap a picture, although I could give you good directions to the spot