View Single Post
Old 22-02-10, 09:13
Keyan Noble, Halifax, NS

Default Re: Rear Bren (Utility) Pouch

Hi Dale,

I got the last "Rear" pouch (Z.L.&T.Ltd. 1941) from Princess Auto-Halifax yesterday afternoon. It's all boxed and ready to go. All that's left to do is put inside my check (or other form of payment-please advise) to cover the cost of my 2nd Front Utility Pouch with matching Yolk (Z.L.&T.Ltd. 1940) and its cost of shipping; and write on your shipping address. Contents inside will be well packaged to prevent any water damage and the like while enroute.

How do you normally ship things with Canada Post with these rare and hard to find items? Personally, I ship using Registered Mail, with insurance. Here on the East Coast, Canada Post isn't always 100% reliable in getting your package delivered and/or received. When they do, in most cases the shipping container is damaged, including its contents. This method allows the shipper and receiver to track the package while enroute; and also allows financial compensation when item(s) are damaged, lost or stolen during transport. If possible, would you please ship in this manner.

If the above shipping method is not your norm, I'll be more than gladly cover the extra costs involved to ship both pouch sets (Z.L.&T.Ltd. 1940) in the manner listed above. Again, please advise.

Enclosed below are my email addresses (Please use both.) so that you may forward me your shipping address, shipping costs, form of payment preferred; and, if applicable, Canada Post's Tracking Number:

Keyan.Noble@flyjazz.ca (work)
keyannoble@hotmail.com (home)

Please forward me your email address so that I may give you my mailing address and Canada Post's Tracking Number.

Again, thanks in advance!

Keyan