View Single Post
Old 21-08-10, 06:04

Default my empty tub

Hi Lynn my name is Stephen DeMocko and I live in Southern California USA. Thanks for the compliments of the pics. I would be interested in knowing pricing of available parts as I have very little. Parts that is only some money. I am most interested in shift linkage stuff. Richard you are right before I get two involved I should contact Martyn as I followed that thread as a lurker before getting "Frank the Tank". At least that is what my friends have dubbed him. I am a Mechanical Engineer that does some CNC programming and machining so I have the facilities to build almost anything. The smart carrier owner knows when to buy and when to build though. I just need to get into the network of parts owners but then there is the added problem of shipping to my location. Can you believe it I have the only Carrier owner on my entire street . Lynn yes I have recently received all the manuals in the mail. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will definitly take your other advice. Does anyone have parts they want to sell?