View Single Post
Old 04-09-10, 12:48
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Ford Canadian Military Pattern data plates

Something usually missing is a complete set of the zinc data plates. I have been fortunate to acquire some genuine new old stock plates which I'll be making available to the MLU community.

These are unstamped other than one plate which has a contract number and chassis number. This plate is interchangable with another which is blank.
The Publications plate is the one which is different for each model, and I have these covering the following Ford CMP models:
F15
F15A
F60S
F60L
FGT

To start though I have put a set of each on Ebay with a starting price of $40.00 Aust and postage of $4.50 within Australia. Postage to Canada or other destinations will be determined soon.

Have a look at auction number 190439866128. To see the others just "view seller's other items".
At the time of listing (ie as I write this) Ebay is having trouble posting the gallery images but hopefully this will resolve itself.

If you are interested in a set, the price is $40.00 Aust plus postage. Please send me a PM detailing which model you would like.

Each set is unique because of the chassis number.

Here's an example of the FGT version:

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern