View Single Post
Old 29-01-11, 08:12
Driver Advance!

Yes Derek, the wrong package went to Canada , so it will be sent back return to sender, the misses will send it out to you when it arrives.... That box includes the vario and mounting plate for ground station, aerial base no 8 and aerial no 8...... I did get the news I was waiting for on the other vehicle to buy, so more of my good WS stuff will be listed when I return, there will be 2-3 things that you realllllllllyyy realllyyyyy want!!!!!

Some things that might/will be available: So watch for a list come April!!!!!

(2) WS 38 MK II complete with everything including a battery adapter to use modern batteries these are in addition to the ones above SOLD
(1) WS 38 MK III complete
(1) WS 18 MK III (I am the 3rd owner, originally came out of Arnhem and has A/B mods) complete will all goodies plus a battery adapter to use modern batteries and a NIB hand generator for 18/48 set SOLD
(1) 80 watt tiny tim war dated with all parts and 2 spare tin boxes (NIB) includes muffler etc.
(1) complete mast kit (includes bag, ground spike, insulator, 32 ft mast NIB, guy lines, ground plate and insulator, pegs, spanner, hammer, instructions)
(1) WS 22 set with PSU and ancillaries (comes with WS 22 marked valve box) and has rare vehicle mount
(1) WS SR/OS Out Station, with PSU, original grills, and ancillaries
(2) 6 volt post war batteries NIB with metal case
(2-3) original battery wood carrying boxes
(2) repro battery boxes

More to follow!!
43 Humber AC MK IV F133744 "Vandal" tri-owner
43 A27L Centaur MK III T185481

Last edited by lssah2025; 29-08-11 at 19:20.