View Single Post
Old 16-03-13, 12:27

Default update

Hi All,

Ive been putting some updates on the "plea for dimensions" post but thought i would get back to basics. Things here in old Blighty have are going spiffingly since Robert Morrison started supplying detailed pictures and Bruce supplied the much needed Dimensions. I have finished the fabrication in the cab area and repaired the doors, so it was on to the rear body. As you can see from the pictures things are going well but by geeves it takes some time to bend buckle and fabricate every piece.

Over the next week i should get the rear body mostly built/ fabricated and then on to the roof or maybe i'll skin the rear body, who knows. My saviour, Robert, is going to supply some more pictures of the gutter area and i need to do some homework as to how the roof is fixed on.

I posted a picture of an engine mount that is on my chassis and asked if anyone had any ideas as to what it was for, apart from the fact that it is for an engine. Anyone out there brave enough to have a guess?

As for those with a weather fixation, we have some as well. I would send pictures but i am too busy rebuilding the CMP.

Regards,

Jonathan
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00786.jpg   DSC00840.jpg   DSC00842.jpg   DSC00843.jpg   DSC00845.jpg