View Single Post
Old 13-09-13, 12:16
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Yellow Hup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
For any of the Prairie rebuilders, I have a 2003 telephone number and info on some "old military trucks" owned by Mike, at the Gronlid Seed Plant (306) 277-2004. Info through a friend of a relative of mine. I had the email filed in the proverbial safe place, ie next to Elvis' unlisted phone number and my unredeemed 2005 multimillion dollar winning lottery ticket.

I THINK these are the same vehicle and the one the fellow had beside the highway. Emphasis on the speculation.
That yellow HUP was owned,and may still be owned by Micky Zwack...Micky's Daughter,I think her name was Michelle,was a city policewoman in Prince Albert back about '86-'88+++..it was painted yellow with black tiger stripes possibly..Michell used to drive it around as her daily driver.I only met her once or twice but she was very pretty and had a HUP and carried a gun..and If you messed around with her she would put you in jail or shoot you..or Micky would...
anyway I left P.A.in the summer of '88 and Michelle was still a cop and driving her HUP but don't know what happened after that..
I believe this is the same one..Maybe some one could correct me or the story..
But Micky was from the Gronlid-Melfort area so the "Mike" fits..
Micky Zwack..got tons of CMPs , carriers ..and he know what they are worth.

There are two M Zwack's is Sask. both in Prince Albert look them up on 411 locate and one will be Micky or will know him..
I don't want to post phone numbers or addresses here.

Last edited by Alex Blair (RIP); 13-09-13 at 12:28.