View Single Post
Old 16-12-04, 03:37

You may have noticed I was short of frontal armour. I managed to pic up a 3/4 complete set that has given me a great start. However I first had to get my bow plate off. I really hate those machine screws as they can be a real pain to get out. Most I managed to save but I did have to cut out a few. Since this photo was taken I have removed the last part remaining of the upper armour in anticipation of fitting the new set on soon. It will be removed in the spring again for more work. Id leave it off but I can't streer without it.

The parts that are in grey primer are those that i had cleaned up during the summer. The rad has also been reinstalled as I needed to be able to drive it into the barn for the summer. Unfourtunatly the ground was wet and the tracks ended up getting full of mud. I know its not the best but there is nothing I can do about it until spring.

The steel plate on leaning up on the right side is going to be used to redo the missing division plate. In the background can be seen the rear plate that covers up the axle. Its got a lot of holes to drill.

Oh well lots of fun to come
Attached Images

C15A-Wire3, 1944
Willys MB, 1942
10cwt Canadian trailer