View Single Post
Old 14-02-05, 21:34
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: DO YOU VALENTINE??????????????

Quote:
Originally posted by Garry Shipton
First off,your dear Shadster is laying right now here in the den,with his leash sitting in front of him.He went into the porch upstairs,pulled it of the coat rack & brought it down here,I'm now getting a dirty sad look.Hell,it's freezing rain outside as I write.
What did I do for Valentines' day?I walked in the freezing rain(Deb takes the car to work as I am again unemployed) over to the Liquor Commission,bought a bottle of red Mouton Cadet wine,plus a bag to put it in,and tied a red ribbon bow on the wine bag.Next went to the card store & got a mushy card for her.Actually,I'm in the(Shadster)dog house.When I came downstairs this morning,after she left,there was a little hand written note saying"You were even into my wine last night".Hoping my gesture makes up for stolen wine!!
WOOF

Do you have room in that doghouse for guests? (how many others are "in the doghouse today"???

to you and yours and may the sweet be in the heart for all of you for the rest of the day til Valentines Day is safely ... past!