View Single Post
Old 13-05-03, 01:35
Vets_Dottir

Default Update

Hi All.

In case anyone is interested I thought I'd add a little update about this thread.

Stu (the pilot) is finally getting some info and contacts from his past with the 420's and 426's Squadrons and I'm not sure if the contact has happened directly with Stu yet, but we've definately located his Bombardier's son, who in turn will get direct contact happening between Stu and Stan (his Bombardier)(got that straight?) There may be an exchange of information and photos happening soon, I'm glad to say. Stan has issues with dementia but my understanding is sometimes he's very clear.

All in all, I've come into contact with amazing men and women in my searching my own stuff and helping others. I'm impressed and my heart feels so good knowing I've been able to help people reunite with their pasts when they want to and don't have the resources, but I do

OFF TOPIC- sorta:

I've had a number of close Manitoban relatives pass away since Dec 30 and have been in the Wpg Free Press Obituaries to get copies of writ-ups. I noticed within the last few days there have been 2 elderly members of the RCAF who have passed on... I can't remember their names though.

I know some of you guys in here have connections to the RCAF ... if you want me to try and find those names/obits for you, I'll goback and loof for them and send them to you! Just private message me or something and consider it done!

Take Care... Carman