View Single Post
Old 19-10-21, 10:04

Default Lights, Sliding door, Action...?

Once I got all the walls up and started priming and painting I had finished up the lighting and fan wiring, choosing to use the lights out of my old box as I seemed to have more of it and it was a simpler lay out. Another less obvious reason was that this box had a set up that ran a wire up to the front wall and then part way down were it went into a hole in the wall that was a tube inside a frame channel to the underside of the truck. When I screwed the front panels in I failed to notice the factory had carefully screwed their fasteners in on the edge whereas I put them right down the centreline piercing the tube 4 times with my screws rendering it unusable as the screws distorted and blocked it from every attempt to feed a power wire through it. viva la difference as they say... probably not in this context though.
I also finished cleaning up the sliding door to the driver and while I didn't take any pictures I did put a couple of coats of 30478 paint on the roof. Made it to a couple of events with the truck too.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3592.jpg   IMG_3577.jpg   IMG_3583.jpg   IMG_3587.jpg   IMG_3602.jpg  

Last edited by Harry Moon; 19-10-21 at 10:13. Reason: forgot pictures