Thread: Gas Gas Gas
View Single Post
Old 03-09-05, 01:12
Mr. HUP

Default Wood Burner, eh?

I'm going to do a web-search on this type of propulsion. Heaven knows that we have a lot of dead wood here in Ottawa. I note with displeasure another rise in gas prices. Hmmm, them poor billonaires must be stocking up in case some politician grows a spine and puts this charade to rest.

A local classic rock station (CHEZ106.com) is urging us to carry out a silent protest called: "Suck My Gas Day "

"When: September 07, 2005
Where: Ottawa
Wednesday September 7th... A day that will go down in history as the day we gave it to the man!

Ottawa's Classic Rock CHEZ 106 Presents Suck My Gas Day! Next Wednesday, we encourage you to only get $6.21 in gas when going to the pumps.

Why $6.21? The 6 represents the 6th letter of the alphabet F... and the 21 cents representing the 21st letter (which we'll let you figure out).

Let's show the Government we need a gas tax break with Suck my Gas Day. Presented by Ottawa's Classic Rock CHEZ 106"

Shameless promo of my fav classic rock station, yes, but it is also a way to feel a little better about the BS we are being force-fed.

One caller noted that instead of reward points, the gas companies are going to issue tubes of personal lubricant so it does not hurt so much when they ram...you get the idea.

Is it fall yet?