View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 17:11

Default Dummy Ammo Wanted

Hi Derek,

FMJ...??...is 7.62x34 about the same size as 30-06? Will it fit M1 Garand enbloc clips?

It's close to zero here and theres some snow on the ground!! It's funny the way the price of the old 303 fluted dummy ammo has gone...I remember the surplus store in New Westminster,just a few years ago,had a half oak barrel full of them,at 50 cents each! How's the CMP looking?...not a common sight in Texas eh?

Have you had any luck at all,in finding that "Radio's Only" message board?? I would like to sell or swap the radio gear and post a "looking for" ad...I'm looking for 2 wooden chests/boxes, a...CH-72 and a CH-96...and I think it's a small metal box,a BX-32...all part of SCR-609/610

Do you know Cliff Jahn? If I was looking for 19 set stuff...he would be the first place I would go,then Colin Stevens next. If you don't know these guys,but would be interested in hearing what they have available or what they can get for you,let me know and i'll see what I can do for you...I think Colin is a regular here on MLU...Colin Stevens,are you out there????

Talk to you later...

Steve

Last edited by 42mb; 05-12-05 at 06:04.