View Single Post
Old 31-12-05, 15:14
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default You are not alone....

Quote:
Originally posted by cliff
Jon if you go to this link
http://armorama.net/modules.php?op=m...d=61053&page=1
you can see the guys name and also see just how many people he did rip off and this is only on this modeling site as I know other threads on the same person exsist on other model web sites. The excuse was almost always that Canadian Post is slow or they lost it.

I send my $50 Canadian Bank cheque to the address below and I know he cashed it

Byran Gray
2186 Brianna Way
Orleans,Ontario
K4A 4E3
Canada

I have no other way to get hold of him but I do know that a few folk have got their money back from him but there are a lot like me that have not.

Cheers & Thanks
Cliff
Cliff
I don't know or have ever heard of this guy,although he lives in a suburb of Ottawa...
I don't know or am involved with too many modlers...
Two that I know ,Don Dingwall and Dana Neild,are both active here on MLU and are top quality modlers and honest individuals...They might know him..
From reading through the correspondence on the link you posted ,it seems to be a reocurring problem..I know shipping to OZ from here takes two months alone,by surface...
I have sucessfully sent everything from manuals to Maple Syrup to OZ from Ottawa,and it always got there ,although my buddy had to go to customs and armwrestle the dudes there for his Maple syrup....
Or some such feat of endurance...He got the word to them that he wanted to be notified when it was there immediately...
It got there and he loved it...
Anyway I hope this helps to get the word out...