View Single Post
Old 17-12-06, 19:26
Vets Dottir

Default Re: To All MLU Forum Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
To All MLU Forum Members;

It has been brought to my attention that I've been 'AWOL' from being actively involved within the Forum for some months now.
Cheers
It's great to hear from you, and see you in here a little more than you have been for some time, Mark, even if you don't have time to for posting and catching up. You're such a huge part of what MLU is to me and I do notice and miss you, so there! When some of the main MLU family goes AWOL, I notice, I fret You do what you must do, and family and personal life certainly takes priority and demands full time attention, over all else sometimes, like these days, for you.

If there's anything at all that you ever think of, how I can help in any way at all, you know how to reach me and let me know. I mean anything, like even if you need some help with any online checking or task for you, because you don't have the time, etc. Let me know and if I can accomplish anything, or try to, for you, I will. Bear in mind when I'll be away in Oz being hopped all over the place and unavailable for a good chunk of time, come most of March and part of the beginning of April.

Hugs to you and family!

Karmen