View Single Post
Old 02-01-07, 07:36
Vets Dottir

Smile How To Post Photos

Hello,

A number of us computer not-so-savvy people don't know how to post photos in MLU, or we have a hard time accomplishing that. I figured it would be a really good idea to start this thread specifically for us helping each other learn how to do that on our own. I just spoke with Geoff and he likes this idea, and gave me the "great idea, go for it, start it" push ... so here is the thread!

THANK YOU for permission to start this Geoff!

A lot of you folks already know how to do this stuff, and have different programs and systems you work with, that maybe someone else with the same setups just don't know how to use their own yet and can use a little guidance, which you can give if so inclined Just think of all the great photos you're missing out on seeing because someone doesn't know how to get the darned things in the forum for you to see them!!! (lots I'll bet )

How many times have some of us had to call on others to HELP ME PLEASE and someone else posted the photos so we still didn't learn how to do it ourselves? Well, I say, give a guy/gal a fish and he/she will eat for a day, TEACH him/her to fish ... and he/she is independent and self sufficient, and won't bug you for help anymore, so there!

I think its also a great idea just to have a thread about this for others to read and learn from! A nice little reference "How To" area, right?

Who's going to be first up?

Karmen