View Single Post
Old 30-11-03, 18:23
Vets_Dottir

Default Re: Bl**dy H*ll Yappy

Hi Dave ... I wondered where you were! Am really sorry to hear the Victoria move bombed. It's so beautiful and I'm sure you and your family would have enjoyed living in that area! I'll be there between Christmas and New Years visiting my foster family (from early teen years) and catching upon everyones lives. They're quite insistant I come "home"! Lovely people who did wonders for me and my life My foster sis Paquita... is irresistable ... she's pure Spanish from Madrid and was a true Spanish Dancer in her younger days Made her own costumes. Love it! and them.

Ride: Hey ... I should think if I broughtthe rider of those creatures (and the creatures too I suppose) that all the men would flee from the area YESTERDAY! ... well, maybe NOT. They DO like their machines and beer

Middle age and work: Don't even go there ... eek.
Any skills I had are almost useless now and need to find something that I can do with the arthritis limits ... unpredictabilty of "ability" is also an issue...hence my hopes to fly something from home base that accommodates health etc issues. It'll happen ...eventually ... meanwhile... "discouraged" is an unwelcome attitude some days. yuk

...hope all is well with you and yours!

xx Yappy