Thread: Corowa 2008
View Single Post
Old 27-03-07, 06:48
www.REMLR.com

This was only my first corowa this year, although I hope to make it more regular, even with the boat trip and 900km of roads driven.

I enjoyed the swap meet, and didn't find too mcuh stuff missing, but then again, I didn't know what was there, and I was only looking at Land Rover bits

I was surprised about how much trading was happening at the caravan park, but I enjoyed wandering around to see what was for sale.

Out of curiousity, how much larger would the event to take to outgrow what ball park can accomodate? Just a thought as it is the biggest meet of it's type in australia that i'm aware of, in a hobby that is becoming more popular. I know that the river is conveniently close, even if it was uncooperative this year, and I presume that there is more space still at the park, but for how long? just a thought.

Also, perhaps a little more information about the evenings goings ons. I know that the movies that I saw were excellent, but we didn't know that they were happening untill somebody came around and told us. maybe some thing more formal tome wise? say an 8:00pm start for movies or whatever for those interested?? Not that it made much difference to me as we were in bed early anyway because my wife (who is pregnant) was suffering from the geat and the long trip, as was I a little.