View Single Post
Old 23-09-16, 05:07

Default Funny you talk about tires (Tyres)......

Gentlemen: Glad I clicked in tonight. I was shopping around for a new set of 900 x 16's for my new HUP ZL, or if the price is right... 2 sets. Now with this entry, I'm just trying to figure out just how much are these costing per unit.
On a side point Chris....I beg to differ. I think a set of 10:50 x 16 STA's on a HUP look super cool. And that's from a 65 year old guy!
Anyways boys.....lets cut to the chase, if we can ALL get our S""T together world wide, I'll see about fronting the money for an order(s). All the ducks would have to be in order and I would not be doing it for nothing. I'm not Santa Claus and I think we had this subject beaten around the bush (or to death) with Wallace Wade Tires out of Texas.
I will work with the "Bargoon King" Rob Love on this project. He would have to do a lot of the back ground work. In as much as language, shipping, contacts etc., I can arrange all of that from Vancouver. I would do my best to arrange shipping to Vancouver (North America) and the possibility of Amsterdam/Rotterdam (Europe) and the UK. The more you order, the more clout you have. Simple....as.....that!
So given the home work to do and the serious commitment from the members....I await to hear from you all.
Cheers....Robert

PS: Rob....my apologies for volunteering your butt into all of this before asking. R