View Single Post
Old 13-12-06, 13:09
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by cliff
Karman talk to your doctor about your meds and tell him of your trip to Oz he should be able to help you there.

the baccy and papers cost now about 18 Oz dollars. Most brands like Winfield, Pall Mall Rothmans are availiable here.

Talk to a travel agent about insurance. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers
Cliff
Thanks a lot Cliff. I will, for sure. I had planned on talking with him anyways regards being so far away for so long and about making sure that I have more than I expect to need for my time there just to be on the safe side of unexpected turns of events with changed plans. I don't expect them to change but life has a way of unexpectedly tossing in kinks sometimes. Best to rather be safe than sorry is my usual way of doing things, based on having learned the hard way through experience Poop, like good stuff, really does often happen out of the blue. This Oz turn of events a prime example of that!

Tobacco ... I've heard of all those brands and had them, but Winfield I don't think I've tried. I know for sure we have Rothmans and have bought that often. The price sounds the same as here too, if you're talking 50gm packages.

Insurance: Good plan. I'll talk to a travel agent then and go from there. Like with the meds, I don't expect problems though but it's good to have the safety net in place.

Karmen