View Single Post
Old 13-12-06, 23:54
Vets Dottir

YESSSSSSSSSS! Guarantor taken care of. I just got a call from my Old docs office in Nelson. Tandi will be very happy to be my guarantor All thats left is getting the photos done and getting everything to her before she's away for holidays. By the way, it was great to hear that she misses me too, like I do her. Thats nice to hear

One step closer

TONY, thank you for the information. Also thanks for that link! I visited it. I'll be visiting it more to learn whats what.

Regards smoking, I figure I'll just travel with enough to last me between here and there and will just buy some tobacco or cigarettes when I arrive there, and not necessary to bring back more than I need between there and here and the stores to buy more Besides, your tobacco prices look the same as ours and wouldn't benefit me personally to stock up unless I'd just be too lazy to walk to the nearest corner store Handling all the time on plane without smoking ... ? ... I have more than a couple of months to get used to and prepare for that idea EEK

Karmen