View Single Post
Old 27-11-03, 14:51
Vets_Dottir

Default Re: Ho Hum.....

Quote:
[i]....... On more serious matters..
Are you going to be able to get to the middle East(Ontario) this summer or are we going to get up a collection pot to get you to the Caldwell-Convoy thrash on the weekend before the July 1st weekend..? [/B]
Hi Alex ... Thanks for your feedback ... I feel better about the link if its a Yahoo given (taken)
I have no problem because of the FREE service provided (I choose free cause I'm not always able to affordinternet and need email access) My worry was some A-hole sneaking into my account.

Ok...SERIOUS stuff now... You BOGGLE my brain (not hard to do as you ALL well know : ) with the C-C thrash thing ... WOW ... I've already picked out my FLASHIEST THRASH THREADS to WOW and ZOW Can't you just send a SNOWBIRD to get me? Just tell the pilot I'll be the one standing on the roof of my apartment building waving an MLU AND CANADIAN FLAG that I will get from the MLU. I'll just glom ontothe undersideand be there in 2 minutes. Have a hottub and booze ready to thaw me out and wash the bugs off!!! (I currently see no way to get there without changes in fortune/opportunity before then

Regards comments re Left Coast ... I've been out in "Left-Coast" since age 11 ... and you know what? In retrospect I'm getting a VERY clear understanding on exactly the MANY ways the Left-Coast environment influenced and shaped my decisions and life. While some stuff is GREAT ... others have really been a detriment... and part of me has always stood back and had "secret opinions" about how really self-serving and selfish many of the values and ways are... so many "rights" fought for absolutely disregard fairness and are downright abusive in my mind.

Yah got me goin' Alex ... my discontent is alive! I think I've long ago outlived my environment... Nelson, tho beautiful, is a real little hotbed ... even needy little yappy can see this... wanna shake a lot of folk awake, but I'm in the middle!!!!! Capitalist-YAPPY-Left-Coast...HELP I love the scenery!

And all you guys in here ... Carman