View Single Post
Old 28-11-03, 08:01
Vets_Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Parker
As a long time silent admirer of YAP, you "gone done" and broke my silence with the following pearl:

and part of me has always stood back and had "secret opinions" about how really self-serving and selfish many of the values and ways are... so many "rights" fought for absolutely disregard fairness and are downright abusive in my mind.

True 'nuf.
There is hope for you.
Move east.
Save yourself.
Hi STRANGER BRUCE Gee ... now I KNOW who those secret admirer notes are coming from! Nah ... just pullin' yer chain (nice to "meet you Bruce!)

I just get a tad disgusted by how everyone else loses or gets hurt when a certain "-ist" wins. I don't particularly like the real world a whole lot sometimes either but I do have to live in it...and Sometimes my "secret opinions" blurt out of my yappy mouth and I get people choked at me... peacelovers and new age spiritual "keeping up with the Joneses" competitiveness types...get the most upset of course. Get thee behind me Oh Pharisees (if thats the right terminology!)..aaargh!
Dog eat dog is dog eat dog whether its a militant "PEACE" ??? activist who does violence or starts wars to get their point across, or big biz thriving by causing the death of the little biz.
Logic ... where the HELL is it? Oiy ... where's my prozac? (grin! ... nope, not on prozac, tho Zoloft came in handy once in a very hard time. I'll fess up to that! It was extreme...believe me. Not just discontent with life and people. It worked hru the "impossible" time)

I'm cranky tonite ... yesterday afternoon I had a flu shot in the left arm, a pneumonia shot in the right, said NO to the gold shot in the heinie. My arms are sore, I'm feverish, can't sleep, I wanna SPEAK! I could get on a roll here ... but won't.

Guess my Mars really IS afflicted and my Chakras need balancing, and I'm not chewing on enough wheat grass and taking pot and prozac ... while sipping wine out of a pottery goblet with a wine charm reading tarot cards and feeling your aura and feeding you $5 a dozen organic free range chicken eggs with probable botulism while simmering essential oil of "Oh MY" over a crystal held vanilla candle... now ...

Walks and Chocolate brownies works for me best!
Well, maybe something else helps too

Will there be chocolate brownies back there waiting for me?

Now aren't you sorry you came out of the closet Bruce?

(Seriously ... a change would be so "right")

Yappy Yibberish