View Single Post
Old 14-12-05, 05:41
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Jholl72

CRIME CONTROL NOT GUN CONTROL....
I love your words (above) best ... because I've always been a big one for seeing that "the solution is in the problem" ... in this case, the problem is CRIME NOT guns. knives, scissors, poison, bombs, etc ...

Hell, why not ban ALL human beings because they can kill with their thumbs or other body parts, and can even kill with their minds through psychological manipulation and coercement, neglect etc ... hell yes ... ban human beings because THEY CAN KILL!!! Ban 'em or even kill 'em all, "JUST IN CASE don't ya bluddy well know???

To ban the tools (weapons of choice) of the trade rather than the ones who use them against humanity is the height of insanity and just plain unrealistic (or manipulative for perks or votes???)

GET REAL ... CRIME CONTROL NOT GUN CONTROL!

See? Even Ma is not so effected by life's events that I can't see the stupidity and outright unjustness of any laws that would attack neutral "things" rather than the problem of those who use neutral "things" to harm other humans.

CRIME CONTROL NOT GUN CONTROL.

When will those powers that be get their crap together and just get real and focus on stamping out the roots of the problem and not the "tools they use to do their dirty work"???

And how much more will we all lose and pay whilst our dysfunctional parent-government scapegoats us and our "things" while avoiding taking responsibility and actions against what actually is the problem = crime/criminal behaviors ???