View Single Post
Old 08-07-06, 15:21
Derek Heuring

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
I have forwarded my signature in support of this, received an acknowledgement, and I urge all to do so as well. It is a noble cause.
Same here Geoff! We need to keep the pressure on the politicians to ensure they understand that they need to heed the vast majority of Canadians, not just the unemployed ones who can afford to attend every demonstration because they're on the dole. I am outraged by the actions of those three Droogs.

On the flip side, a good friend of mine, Commander Dennis Moody, USN oversees a ceremony held every two years to honour 18 Canadian and British exchange pilots who were killed in flying accidents while serving in Texas during WWII. They are buried in a military cemetary outside Carswell A.F.B. (now called the Naval Air Station/Joint Reserve Base) Commander Moody supplies WWII U.S. uniforms and '03 Springfields and commands the colur guard. I've been asked to join the colour guard will attend the next ceremony this Fall. It gladdens my heart to see our friends and neighbours honouring our dead.
Well done, Commander Moody!

CHIMO!