View Single Post
Old 23-03-03, 09:33
Vets_Dottir

Hi. I'm back. Not done yet! All of this is just so ... incredible. There is just soooo much I do NOT get or understand about many things to do with my Uncle. Yes people... I have some very strong feelings about all of thse things we've been `talking about' in here. Very strong. A lot I choose not to express because it feels so futile and too late. I'm here from the perspective of a family member who wants to know what the hell happened and what the hell didn't that should have when it came to dealing with those responsible and accountable for the unjustifiable murders?

It's very frustrating to care, wanna know, wanna ask questions and get all of them answered, but very few places to get them. This site, you folks, are a very rare lot for someone like me and I sure wish we were neighbors so we could talk in person because many of the real answers seem to be coming from `you-all'!!!

I'm a civvie who knows nothing about something that seems to be so damned socially taboo because `It's history. It's over. It's war. Don't be morbid. Why do you want to know? You're sick to want to know. You're weird. Etc' The topic of the war and my Uncle is faced with a hostile environment `out there'. So I guess it's shut up, or find a `friendly environment'

You all know I can't shut up by now...don't yah??? (grin) But....

Good Lord... what must it be like to be a vet facing the world? or what must it be like to walk down a street in Uniform? Especially with current events in and about Iraq. I wonder about those things everyday, especially now.

Should Meyer and Mohnke and all those others have been hanged, shot, denied life because of their deeds? I hate to inflict death on anyone... but in this case, try me. I think I've found my inner warrior who would do the deed and feel it to be more than justified.

If only we could isolate the like-minded inhumane b@$#%^rds from the innocents and civillians before we relieved the world of them. That's the hard part, eh. AND I guess that's where the human sacrifice for the good comes in.

My Uncle certainly did right by humanity. I'm proud of him. Now if only the powers that be could have given like for like to my Uncle.

Nite all.