View Single Post
Old 27-03-03, 05:50
Vets_Dottir

Default Photo's

Hi Folks.

SEAN: Am sorry...I was waiting until Art replied to you before jumping back in here, but he may be a while so here I am. I'm very interested in hearing the stories you and Art have to exchange in here about the `Meyer audacity'!!!

PHOTO: Some wonderful amazing person sent me a group photo of the Royal Winnipeg Rifles. `C Company'...taken in England 1943?. The same photo which can be seen at the RWR Museum in Wpg. I KNOW my Uncles face must be in there and am looking and looking. I just want you-all to know that when I do ID his face, that I will share his `image' on this page, so you-all can see the man I've been so obsessed about...IF...you want that? This thread is so much about him in particular, but does not, in any way imply the other men aren't just as important. He's my Uncle. I need to high-light him is all, but I also want to know about the others if people have something to share.

QUESTION: Why am I thinking there was a B Company and I may be viewing the wrong photo if so???

Also, if you are all interested, I will share a scanned image of the Certificate regards the Edward Smith Lake named after my Uncle, when I receive it in a month or so (I hope!!!) You folks have been educating and informing me, at least I can show you `who' this is about Fair is fair.

Take care.