View Single Post
Old 19-03-15, 11:51

Default Thanks Lads

Robert, I think its slowly dawning on the hound that its not a bad thing and not a bad kennel. Makes a good man kennel anyway.. I'll keep working on him.

Thanks Alex, thats correct, no interlinking with this type of Bow. There are other types I have seen that do - but not these.
I was lucky with the Jewels... If your nice to people, nice things can happen. Thanks again Steve - they really were a generous gift.

Matt - good question, I can only give theories based on observation and research. If your truck had a steel body like this - yes these are the bows but I have seen joined sets that also fit.
If it was a timber and steel composite body as I have seen on nearly all the civvy type cab trucks then probably not. The bows on these types of bodies sit on the outside in clamps bolted into the timber sides. So while the dimensions of the both steel and timber bodies may be the same, the bows for the timber ones are slightly wider.
I'll try to get some dimensions to you shortly for this body. Sorry I missed you at Corowa. Next time, just butt in. Nobody minds.

Ryan - thanks mate. Yes it was done by local trimmer and his wife. More pictures and info to come.