Thread: Heads Up: 10.50-16 directional tyres
View Single Post
Old 07-03-07, 03:19

Default Good job Derek.....

From the last unofficial count I beleive that 22 tires maybe coming to the Ottawa area.

Need to gather advice from our end for custom clearance, rules, regs, possible cost, etc........ will be contacting our friendly custom officer. Will verify is special invoicing or wording is necessary.

Next is to get people to put out the money...... I suggest that Wade prefers approved credit cards dealing, so individually we can make our own payments and work out the shipping details later.

Derek do you know if Wade is looking at full payment at this time to guarantee price or a substantial deposit until we know the tires are ready to ship out....???? please let us know.

With the current price of fuel, I am thinking that shipping bulk from the factory in Indiana to the NY border to a UPS pick up centre maybe cheaper. I need to verify if my UPS store on the border is able to handle skids with 20 plus tires or the location for the nearest warehouse pickup centre. I beleive that it would save us time, fuel and brokerage fees if we did it that way. I am prepared to pickup with my truck and float if the numbers justifys it and take care of custom to be prorated per tire after, cash on delivery.

At the present time I need a full set of five and Rob is looking for one set..... I need confirmation from Grant for five and from Mike of P&S for the last seven.

Are there any other takers in Eastern Canada...???

I am prepared to pick them up for you and hold them for later pick up and/or delivery.....

I am concerned that the first batch may disappear very quickly and that a future run may be long in coming..... and costlier.

Speak up guys....

Bob C,
Canada