View Single Post
Old 04-04-07, 04:32
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Home again!

It's been a long bloody day! It was easier heading east as I thought it might be, but still a pain in the arse. It's about 5C here right now and just pissing down rain. I'm freezing here!

The only negative note to close this trip was that an Aussie ATM ate my bankcard yesterday, leaving me with damn-all money until I can get to the bank tomorrow. The cats are pissed at me because I'm out of tuna until then, but they'll live; at least they're talking to me!

I'm not even unpacking tonight - piss on it. It's almost 2230 here now, and I'm tired, but relaxing now that the airplane crap is done. I've walked too far carrying too much crap in the last couple of days, so I'm on the cane again, but hopefully if this cold and wet snap breaks, I'll be able to chuck it again. At least there are only two working days before Easter, and I rather suspect not much work is going to get done.

All I can say for now with regards all this is WOW. I'll be pulling my thoughts together over the next few days and will post them here.

Thanks, everybody.

Jif