View Single Post
Old 02-03-10, 23:24
Mr. HUP

Default I "love" a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob love View Post
The application for such a vandalism on Prairie Command potential assets is actually well outlined in the double secret sub-constitution. The applications for "non-resident cultural theft" are only handed out at the scheduled meetings of that particular committee. Meetings take place on every 29th day of Feb at the end of each applicable millenium. The applicant's request is made, and the decision is rendered at the next scheduled meeting of aforementioned committee. The applicant must be present at both meetings. While your "brother", if he does in fact exist, and is a natural born resident of Manitoba, would have a valid claim on such a truck, he still cannot export it without the approval of the prairie command.
Prairie command is incorporated in Manitoba as a non-profit group, and as such, our bylaws are accepted by the Manitoba government and would have to be duly enforced.
Holy crap! And I thought bureaucracy in la belle province was tough. I just checked my daytimer and it looks like I will be very busy next February 29th stoking the flames of hell, or if I repent at the last moment, putting up with my ex wife and ex girlfriends in purgatory...which seems an easier go than meeting all of the PC guidelines.

OK, you westerners are off the hook - for now. But beware, I have been studying the habits of the rare Ontario "McQuinty" and have been emboldened by its cunning...

As for my little brother, he is real, but alas, he too is of Maritime stock, a real herring choker. So it looks like we ran out of options...perhaps...(even though I dislike them, I added one for emphasis)