View Single Post
Old 08-02-19, 13:55

Good Morning All.

I have been in touch with Tony and he is doing OK, but has done nothing, since stepping away from MLU for a while, on either his Blitz or 1/4-Pounder projects. He has recently, however, been spending a lot of time wrapping his head around the 'care and feeding' of a brand new Nissan 370Z.

Tony definitely intends to get back onto his projects, and corresponding progress reports on MLU. Until he does have things to tell us all about, Tony would like to be able to check his Private Messages for anyone wishing to contact him. To that end, Tony has discovered a problem.

Hanno.

Whenever Tony tries logging in with his User ID and Password, he gets the usual small pop-up screen:

"Thank you for logging in, Private_collector,"
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Then, a few seconds later, he gets bumped back to the larger vBulletin Message pop-up panel:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

He reenters his User ID and Password and the loop continues.

We suspect the system recognizes his input information as correct, but he is just being temporarily blocked during his inactivity.

Can you check on that for Tony, Hanno, and if all looks OK let me know and I will pass along to Tony to try logging into his PM's again.

One other thing in the meantime.

Although Tony cannot yet be reached by a basic PM, if you select the option to send him an email directly, those will get through to him and he can reply directly to your own email service provider.

Thanks, from Tony.

David