View Single Post
Old 16-07-21, 02:18
Junior Password Gnome

Hi Petr,

I think that's a view of the support for the left hand mounting of the front wireless position.

If you take out the seat pan, then you only have the right-hand mounting bar for the radio/charging set table. There must be a corresponding left-hand mounting bar (with rear-facing cone at the front and bolt hole at the rear to match the one on the right hand side, and I think that drawing is a head-on view of the bracket that supports it.

The two mounting bars then support a tray (probably steel angle with holes at the rear to match up with the cones and plates to bolt to the holes at the front of the tray/well of the carrier) which will have either table mounts for the WS19 (and a terminal block for the 12V supply) or a frame and loops/clamps to retain the charging set. The trays will be identical in size so they can be swapped for WS19 at front/Charging Set at rear or the reverse.

I'll find a piece of plywood or chipboard and see if I can make a mock-up of the tray and table clamps with the carrier and set (etc) on top so you can see what I think it should look like.

Chris.