Thread: 3 Ton Derrick
View Single Post
Old 02-09-06, 01:21

Default Is this a game...????

Every once in a while next to the comic section in the weekend newspaper they have two similar pictures and you have to find 10 differences.......

Well Larry after your last posting I flipped back and forth until I was dizzy...... and yes there are a whoel bunch of differences between Rob's box..... Barry's box and every other darn picture posted since the start of this discussion....

Start by comparing the various rear openings....

Then look at the vertical braces on the side panel... from one brace to 2 to 4......

Count the number to tie downs for the tarp.....outside bins

inside details........

Is it possible they were built without any blueprints....... some on Mondays and some on Fridays...????? or the guy that wrote the books never set foot in the fabricating shops..... or maybe they were built during a contract awarded by the Liberal party for a Quebec plant (sorry guys abroad..... this is an inside Canada joke!!!!

.... and the box once off the proper frame.... are they still engineers lorry boxes or boxes that can be used by engineers...???

If variety is the spice of life....... then CMP boxes are mighty spicy items.......

Konfused..... and my wife wonders what I do on the 'puter all this time.

BooBee
Canada