View Single Post
Old 06-11-07, 09:46

Tim, shame about the 1/2 Track not being able to make it. How was sunny Queensland???
As far as the committee is concerned, I have heard nothing official as per my nomination.
In reference to the meeting though, the club president has decided to change the venue to Sydney to cater for two committee members, one of which I am lead to believe is resigning and the other will be down this way anyway for the Bandiana disposals auction. As far as the actual location & time, I have not been told. I do know that there are quite a few members who had already planned and paid for accommodation etc at Corowa for that weekend.
At this stage you are the only confirmed AFV entrant that I am aware of. I do know of others who are interested but are waiting to find out more about what is going to happen as far as the Airfield is concerned as well as the street parade. As you would well know there is a bit of a concern driving this sort of stuff down the road.
When I have it finalised I will let the committee know and also place it here for all to read.

IAN

(For those who have e-mailed ref the auctions, I have no firm details. I have ben told they are on then by a member coming over from SA for it. When I find out more details, I will post accordingly)

Last edited by Ian Pullen; 06-11-07 at 11:28.