View Single Post
Old 15-12-07, 20:30

As a lot of you know I have not attended this event and probably never will for various reasons but I am kept up to date by other kind folk sending me photos so I can enjoy the vehicles as well.

I find it really hard to fathom why any organisation has a policy of allowing a certain period of time to pass before a resignation takes effect! To me it seems that these people who want to control the event resigned when they could not get their way and when it did not collapse as they thought because other more capable people took over the running they used this time delay to take back the resignations and take over again.

To those that resigned I suggest you stand aside and let your resignations stand for the good of the event and stop being so selfish to those who want to do it for the events sake and not personal satisfaction.

To those like Jan I can only say that I admire your grit and determination not to let these selfish people get away with it.

To the members of KVA I suggest you get togeather at your next AGM and change the rules of resignation to read resignations take effect immeadiately the secretary receives it or similar to stop a rediculous situation like this from occuring again.

I hope for all concerned that this is sorted out and the event does not suffer unduely because of it.

"and on the 8th day he made trucks so that man, made on the 7th day, had shelter when woman threw him out for the night"
MrRoo says "TRUCKS ROOLE"