View Single Post
Old 18-12-07, 12:50
RIP

Default I Disagree

Sorry Kartmann
I have to disagree with you. People attending Corowa expend large amounts of money and resources to get their vehicles there. In our case it's a ten hour drive with fuel quite expensive. Next year would have been worse as we would of had to truck Phoenix over, and remember I already bought another truck for that purpose. If none of this thread had been published we would have been in the dark about all the political machinations surrounding Corowa 2008. I am grateful to Ian Pullen for keeping us informed. He is the only one who has whilst the KVE Executive have remained in the cone of silence. This is our major yearly event and next year would have been exciting given the armoured and unique vehicles that would have attended. MLU is also the perfect forum for this discussion otherwise Ian would have been on the telephone 24/7. As it was he still spent an enormous time on the phone.

This thread is good, informed and healthy discussion and if it is controversial so be it. This is what Freedom Of Speech means.

Bob
Website owner - salesmanbob.com